- Posted by sunstormhealth
- On January 23, 2015
- 0 Comments
Available to you in a Stand-Up Pouch, NET WT:1kg/2.2lbs
Purence Large Flake Oats are left large and thick for great taste and lots of texture. Large flake oats are made with 100% whole grains are natural with no preservatives and are a source of fiber and iron. Purence Large Flake Oats are a wholesome and nutritious breakfast to start your day off right. Great for baking. Adds a nutritional value to your favorite, cookie, muffin or granola bar.
- No sugar added
- Cholesterol and trans fat free
- Low in saturated fat
- High source of fiber
- Excellent source of iron
- 100% natural ingredient, Kosher.
- No additives or preservatives
Ingredient Statement: 100% Rolled Oats.
Shelf Life/Storage Statement: 12 Months. To maintain freshness store at room temperature of 21 degrees celsius.
Allergy Statement: This product contains no milk or milk products, eggs or egg products, peanuts or peanut products, tree nuts or tree nut products or seafood. This product is not an identified oil allergen source. *Raw oats are grown and harvested in areas common to other agricultural commodities and may contain trace amounts of wheat or wheat gluten, soybeans or soybean protein and other grains.
Product of the Canadian Prairies.
- Gradually stir oats into boiling, salted water.
- Lower heat, cook for 10 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Cover and remove from heat; Let Stand a few minutes. Enjoy! *Note: For increased servings, no need to increase cooking time.
- Let stand a few minutes, Then Enjoy! *Note: No need to increase cooking time when increasing servings.
Microwave: For 1 Serving.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, gradually stir in oats into cold, salted water.
- Heat uncovered on high power for 1.5 – 2 minutes.
- Stir after 1 minute; Stir again; let stand 1 minute. Enjoy! *Note: 4 servings, heat uncovered on high power 3 minutes.
|1 serving||4 servings|
|Water||1 cup (250 mL)||2 ½ cups (625 mL)|
|Salt (optional)||Pinch||¾ tsp (4 mL)|
|Oats||1/3 cup (75 mL)||1 1/3 cups (325 mL)|