- Posted by sunstormhealth
- On January 26, 2015
- 0 Comments
Available to you in 500g Jar
Sunstorm Health Science Inc Sunleaf Ice Honey is a raw honey made from Wildflower blossoms in the Rocky Mountains. Tastes sweet and delicious, kind of a cool aftertaste, not the kind of snore ordinary bush flower honey sweet, more of a light and elegant ice sweet. No other additives or no other ingredients added. The Ice Honey is white in colour and thicker than most regular honey. Canada is the beekeeper’s paradise. Canada collects honey in one season of the year which is August and September with natural maturation.
Honey is known as ‘nature’s most perfect nutritional food’, the anctient Greeks thought honey as ‘a godsend.’ Honey is composed of the monosaccharides glucose and fructose, which can be directly absorbed by the body, without the need for enzymatic decomposition. Honey is a natural nutritious food, but also one of the most popular supplements.
- Honey can be used instead of lip balm. Use honey on winter dry skin-use a little honey and water applied to skin after reconcile, to prevent dry.
- Anti-bacterial inflammation, promote tissue regeneration Quality honey will not corrupt and you can place for several years at room temperature, indicating its strong antiseptic effect. Experiments confirmed that honey on streptococcus, staphylococcus, diphtheria and other Gram-positive bacteria have a strong inhibitory effect.
- Eat or Drink honey in hot water for cough or lung deficiency.
- Promotes digestion,enhances effect on gastrointestinal function, allows normal gastric acid secretion.
- Enhance immunity
- Effective at sleep time for insomnia-at bedtime take 1 table-spoon of honey orally add cup of warm water.
- Honey is beneficial for liver maintenance.
Ingredient Statement: Honey
Per 1 Tablespoon (20g):
Og of fat,
17g Carbohydrates (6%)